Currently viewing the tag: "teens and e-cigs"
Sorry, what you are looking for isn't here.
- Yes, we have no bananas, or posts, today.
If you have a comment or a question that doesn’t fit any of the posted items you can click on this block of text to open another window. Once there, click on either “sign in” or “New Post” in the upper right and then follow the directions. All posts are moderated, so it may take a day for your post to appear on the website. You can post anything you want here, but try not to scare the children.
- Untitled August 19, 2013Seventeen million pageviews can't be all wrong.Buckle up, folks.Jim Rue
- Untitled August 19, 2013The book Outliers begins with the story of Roseto, PA, where the incidence of heart disease is half the national average. Upon looking at the small town in detail, researchers found that the diet, nutrition, occupation and exercise levels of Roseto residents were in line with neighboring towns, but that Roseot had imported their small […]Jim Rue
- Think of a Healthy Lifestyle Change You Can Make June 14, 2013Healthy Laguna! is all about getting people to make lifestyle changes, however big or small, that promote health. Instead of 3 hours of TV, try 2 1/2 and use the other half hour to take a short walk. Put 1/3 less ice cream in the bowl for that late-night snack. Call a friend you haven't […]Marion J
- Untitled June 13, 2013Doing something healthy like exercising doesn't work nearly as well when you resolve to do it three times a week as it does when you decide to do it seven days a week. When you resolve on three days a week, TODAY is never the optimal day. And very often that turns out to be […]Jim Rue
- Good relationships = better physical health May 27, 2013Is it unhealthful to be lonely? Yes, according to a new study relates loneliness to dealing with stress and its effect on inflammation. Specifically, subjects who reported higher levels of loneliness had higher inflammatory production when performing a stressful task. The May 21, 2013 issue of This Week In Psychological Science, a publication of the Association of […]Barbara McMurray
- Welcome to Healthy Laguna! Jump in! May 27, 2013Healthy Laguna! is a consortium of leaders from health-centered Laguna Beach organizations.Our mission is to encourage you to make important changes in your everyday routine that promote better health and more happiness.Why bother? Research shows that major diseases like cardiovascular, obesity, diabetes and cancer are all lifestyle-related. But if lifestyle can kill, it's also the antidote. […]Barbara McMurray
- Untitled August 19, 2013
- Mark Twain’s Top 9 Tips for Living a Kick-Ass Life October 28, 2013
- Would you like a profile of your quality of life as an individual? October 15, 2013
- Alternative medicine September 27, 2013
- I have always thought Ray Kurzweil, current Google chief of engineering, futurist, inventor and best-selling author, to be a pretty credible source August 21, 2013
- Drugs, exercise and nutrition August 19, 2013